Ever heard of Galentine’s day? If so, chances are high that you’re a Parks & Recreation fan, but even if you don’t know who Leslie Knope is, you should still be psyched to celebrate i! Click here for a bit of background just in case you want some.
We love the idea of this holiday so much, we’ll be celebrating our gal pals all week long!
Galentine’s Week Scoop:
LOADS OF INSTRUCTORS
The instructor team will be partnering up all week long to make sure the energy is through the roof, your gal pals can see breakdowns and levels easier, and mostly because it’s way more fun when more instructors are there!
NEW FRIENDS FREE
Now here’s YOUR part, you bring your friends who you’ve been begging to come to the studio, and they take their first class for FREE! Yep, you read that right, FREE!
Here’s what you and your kittens need to know:
- Offer only good for first time dancers. (If you’ve been to another “free” class at the studio, that counts…sorry, but still come visit!)
- Women and Men welcome! (Even if it’s technically “Galenines”)
- Go online or on the app JDR App and create a profile.
- Purchase a “first class trial”, then use the code GDAY17.
- If computers and apps aren’t your thing, just come by the studio a few minutes before class and we’ll totally hook you up!
New to the studio? Make sure to check out our “Info for First Timers” page.
GAL PAL GIVEAWAYS
We will be giving away all sorts of fun stuff throughout the week so be sure to stalk us on ALL Social Media platforms for directions on how to win some new gear, gift cards and MORE!
We can’t wait to dance with you and your gals this week!