Hours: 4-9:00p Monday-Thursday
Location: Just Dance Roanoke
Start Date: October 5th (earlier if available)
This person will be the first face that clients see when they walk in the door, so it goes without saying that this person will need lots of positive energy, a LOVE for Just Dance Roanoke and passion for providing an amazing experience to our clients and ensuring that day to day business operations of Just Dance run smoothly and efficiently.
Member Services Director Tasks:
- Greet and check in all clients
- Membership and Retail Sales
- Manage Retail
- Manage day to day front desk operations and chores
- Track and Manage retail
- Assist with social media posts
This position is PERFECT for you if:
- You have an overwhelming amount of positive energy
- You enjoy working with people
- You are highly organized and good at keeping yourself and others on track
- You have a background in customer service or retail sales
- You are comfortable with all social media mediums (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Periscope)
- You LOVE Just Dance Roanoke
This position isn’t for you if:
- You are looking for a job where you can do other work / study
- You don’t have reliable transportation
- You are interested in becoming an instructor
- You are looking for something temporary
- You have personal drama
We are excited about having a staff member onsite throughout the week to aide in the needs of our clients. If you are a qualified candidate, please submit your interest below by Sunday, September 20th. We will be in touch to schedule an interview and collect additional information the week of September 21st.
Applications for this position are closed.
Thanks to everyone who applied! We will be in touch with you soon!