We’re on the hunt for the next group of rockstars to join our Instructor Training Program.
Could it be you?
PRIORITY CLASS TIMES:
Monday-Friday 5:30a, 9:30a, 4:30p, 5:00p
Weekends: Friday evening, Saturday morning, Sunday mornings
*If you only have availability after 6pm weekdays, please do not apply.
- Attend the Instructor Training Program Informational meeting, Saturday, March 5th at 11:30a. Click here to sign up. (OPTIONAL, but highly encouraged.)
- Create your private YouTube audition video including the following:
- Why you want to teach dance fitness
- 2-3 minutes of your dance moves. Feel free to dance to a song we do in class or your own choreography
Fill out the Instructor Training Program Application here by Sunday, March 13th at 9pm. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Dress the part of an instructor. Show us your personal dance-fitness style.
- Speak clearly in your video.
- Perform a song that you LOVE that shows off your best qualities.
We will host a live audition on Sunday, March 20th at 1pm. If you are called back following the video auditions, we will let you know by Wednesday, March 16th at 9pm.
Once the audition process is complete, we will send out invitations to have you join us for the 2016 Instructor Training Program. Instructor Trainees will be required to go through the Just Dance Roanoke instructor training program. This includes weekly classes with your mentor and weekly class with Sara at the MegaMix. The program can take anywhere from 3-6 months depending on your skill level and how you excell through the program.
Want more info?
Download the Audition Clinic 2016 info packet. We will discuss this info in detail at the meeting on Saturday, March 5th.