We’re on the hunt for the next group of rockstars to join our Instructor Training Program.
Could it be you?
PRIORITY CLASS TIMES:
Monday-Friday 5:30a, 9:30a, 5:30p, 6:30p, 7:30p
Weekends: Friday evening, Saturday morning, Sundays
*If you do not have consistent availability, please do not apply.
- Attend the Instructor Training Program Informational Video Call, Monday, February 5th at 8:30p.
Click here for call info and be sure to download Zoom (it’s totally free) to join in person!
VIDEO CALL IN: CLICK HERE TO JOIN PASS CODE: JDR18
PHONE ONLY: +1 646 876 9923 MEETING ID: 946 763 406
- Create your private YouTube audition video including the following:
- Why you want to teach dance fitness
- 2-3 minutes of your dance moves. Feel free to dance to a song we do in class or your own choreography
Fill out the Instructor Training Program Application here by Sunday, February 11 at 6pm. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Dress the part of an instructor. Show us your personal dance-fitness style.
- Speak clearly in your video.
- Perform a song that you LOVE that shows off your best qualities.
We will host a live audition on Sunday, February 18th at 4:30pm. If you are called back following the video auditions, we will let you know by Wednesday, February 14th at 9pm.
Once the audition process is complete, we will send out invitations to have you join us for the 2018 Instructor Training Program. Instructor Trainees will be required to go through the Just Dance Roanoke instructor training program. This includes weekly classes with your mentor and weekly class with Sara. The program can take anywhere from 3-6 months depending on your skill level and how you excel through the program.
Want more info?
Download the Audition Clinic 2018 info packet. We will discuss this info in detail during the video call on Monday, February 5th at 8:30p.
If you can’t make the call, no worries. You can still audition and if technology works out, I can always shoot you an email with the playback of the call! Pretty please, do not DM me on FB or Instagram with questions. Send me an email to Sara@JustDanceRoanoke.com and I will do my best to get back to you ASAP!