Dear JDR Family,
It’s with a heavy heart filled with gratitude that I write you with the news that JDR will be closing its doors on Friday, June 28th.
When we opened in September 2012, the JDR team had a dream of changing the lives of women (and men) in the Roanoke area through movement and dance, while giving back to the community that supported us. With the help of our amazing participants, this dream became a reality and we’ve had an incredible run.
We’ve come to a crossroads in our story where lives have changed, leases are up for renewal and we no longer have the resources to support our vision to its fullest.
JDR will keep our doors open and classes going through June 28th with one final “Feel Good Friday: JDR’s Last Dance” scheduled for the evening. We are telling you now so you have plenty of chances to dance at the studio prior to us closing. Please be mindful of the following:
- We have some departures in the instructor team and will be running on a modified schedule starting the week of 4/22. The following classes will be cancelled: 9:30a Tuesday/ Thursday, 4:30p Tuesday/ Thursday and 5:30a Friday (starting May)
- All current class passes will expire 6/28/2019. We are dying to dance with you, so please come shake it with us under the disco ball! No refunds will be given on remaining passes so use them up!
- Effective immediately, only 5 & 10 class passes are being sold.
- Starting June 1, auto pays will no longer renew. If you would like to stop your auto pay sooner, please send a message to Morgan@JustDanceRoanoke.com
- After June 1st, no unlimited month passes will be sold.
- Starting June 1st, only 5 class passes will be sold with an expiration date of 6/28.
- After, June 15, only drop in passes will be sold. Current “Unlimited Auto Draft” members will be able to drop in for a rate of $5. All other drop ins will be $10.
We know how badly this hurts, as we have created something so special here under the lights of the disco ball and it could have never been possible without YOU. If we know anything, we know that this will not be the last time we dance together, see each other, or unite to give back to our community in a big way.
At this time, we are unsure where the JDR instructor team will land but we promise to keep you up to date via our Social Media platforms. Now would be a great time to stalk them down on The Gram or Facebook so you can keep up with journey they will all embark on. We know it’s going to be a fabulous one.
Most of all, THANK YOU. Thank you for the dancing, the memories, the sweaty hugs, the energy, well wishes and love that you have shared with us throughout the years. We will hold these times close to our souls forever and be forever grateful for the opportunity you gave us to support our passion and dream.
Love & Dance,
Sara & The Just Dance Roanoke Team