Wow! Our members sure know how to rock a challenge! Keep up your hard work (or should I say ‘hard twerk’) through the holidays and you’re already a step ahead of your New Years’ resolutions! Take a look below to see where you fell in the race. Congratulations to all of our winners!
10-19 Twerk Winners:
- Receive 10% off your next JDR purchase (including one class pass).
- STEPHANIE KASSEBAUM: You win one FREE month at JDR!
Julie Johnson, Lana Nixon, Christopher Reynolds, Michelle Fernatt, Carly Cash, Taylor Poff, Anabel Aguilar, Sharon Bass, Jenny Burnette, Vickie Henson, Stephanie Kassebaum, Jennifer MacDonald, Stacy Poore, Samantha Solander, Cynthia Clark, Jessica Dent, Tracey Lawton, Denise Taylor, Colleen Gibbons, Ashlee Johnson, Deana Mitchell, Sarah Neighbors, Leabeth Peterson, Denise Vaughan, Dee Dee Burgoyne, Katie Fleming, Ashton Shepherd, Ellen Szego, Hillary Wood, Rebecca Barron, Cynthia Clark, Jenn Bjurman-Birr, Margaret Henley, Sheri Sloss, Laura Totty, Lee Wonson, Crissy Gentry, Traci Ray-Carr, Lynda Sowers, Melissa Wright, Stephanie Carrico, Anna Depuy, Maureen House, Kathy Martin, Alex Queen, and Brenda Sizer!
20-29 Twerk Winners:
- Receive 15% off your next JDR purchase (including one class pass).
- ERIN HUDDLESTON: You win one FREE month at JDR for you AND a friend! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know who your lucky friend is!
Terri Wooden, Evelyn Wooden, Christy Florow, Latasha Suggs, Erin Huddleston, Sheila Cacciatore, and Sandy French!
30+ Twerk Winners:
- Receive 20% off your next JDR purchase (including one class pass).
- BETH MAYS: You win one FREE month at JDR!
- STEPHANIE WALSH: You get $25 JDR Dollars on your account
- HANNAH WALKER: You win a Fitbit!
The fine print:
- Discounts must be used in store and on ONE purchase only.
- Discounts only valid through Friday, November 18.
- Discounts may NOT be used on Student Monthly Memberships, 12-month Contract Memberships, or Pre-paid Yearly Memberships.
- Still have questions? See Morgan at the Front Desk for all the details 🙂